All notices from Walking-holidays-in-spain.com to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Partida Parelles, 16
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Partida Parelles, 16
Copyright © (current year) Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © (current year) Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com and its subsidiaries.
Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. Sales tax (IVA) is included in the prices given.
Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com. The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
— OR Depending on EC laws —
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed on the payments page (Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, cheque or PayPal). Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
1. A booking is accepted on receipt by us of a completed booking form with a minimum deposit of 100 euros per person and once we have issued a confirmation. The balance of the full holiday cost is due 4 weeks (48 days) prior to your departure date. If the balance is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and apply the cancellation charges as detailed in paragraph 3 below. When bookings are made less than 12 weeks before the start full payment must be made when booking.
2. Prices quoted are in euros and are intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to alter any prices at any time before your holiday is accepted. If at time of booking the price is different to that in our brochure or website you will be advised the revised price applicable before the booking is accepted. We reserve the right to impose surcharges once we have issued a confirmation. Surcharges will only be imposed due to variation in transportation costs. Cancellations must always be made in writing and are applicable only on the day received by us. The following cancellation terms apply:
3. The following cancellation terms may apply:
Up to 48 days prior to start date – loss of deposit
21-47 days prior to holiday start date – 50% of total cost
20-14 days prior to holiday start date – 75% of total cost
1 -13 days prior to holiday start date – 100% of total cost
Any refunds will be made by bank transfer in euros.
4. If we need to cancel your holiday we shall offer either alternative dates at a similar cost or a full refund.
5. We cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the contract (booking) is affected by ‘force majeure’ or Act of God. In the context of these terms and conditions, ‘force majeure’ is any event that we could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. These events include but are not limited to war, threat of war, flood, explosion, sabotage, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action, technical problems with transportation or other events outside our control.
6. If you need to make alterations to your booking after your deposit has been received and accepted by Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com we shall do our utmost to help, however we do charge an administration fee of 20 euros per person. Alterations made four weeks or less prior to departure would in effect be a cancellation and re-booking.
7. For your security Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com complies with the EU travel package directive.
8. It is a condition of booking that clients have adequate insurance with a reputable insurer to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss or damage of luggage and its contents and expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment. The client is responsible for any loss or damage to baggage, bicycles or personal possessions or any consequential loss resulting there from. Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to baggage or possessions while in transit with us or our partners. If a client becomes ill, all hospital expenses, doctors fees and repatriation costs are the responsibility of the client and Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com shall not be liable to refund of holiday cost.
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the country of business registration of Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said country’s courts. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Walking-holidays-in-Spain.com with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized byWalking-holidays-in-Spain.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.